Quickly and easily delivers workforce analytics and insights that increase productivity and operational efficiency.
- Team Summary
- Productivity Reports
- Activity Classification
- Application & Website Usage
- Activity Logs
Get bite-sized business intelligence for understanding productivity and pinpointing inefficient operational areas.
- View quick summaries of key user activities with drill-down for further details.
- Learn what types of applications and websites employees use most.
- View productivity data by users and identify star performers.
- Uncover time spent on unproductive activities to use as coaching opportunities.
Team Productivity Pulse
- Snapshots of team member productivity data including productivity status by % indicators.
- Team members that are active and which applications are they working on.
- Employees’ real-time availability status (active, passive, offline) with easy color-coded identifiers.
- Number of hours worked and most often used work application for each employee.
View a variety of analytical reports to drill-down into valuable team productivity insights for comparative analysis.
- Measure employee productivity using the Productivity report.
- Identify top performers and gamify team productivity with the Top Users report.
- Leverage trend reports to find the right workload balance for each team member.
- Learn workload patterns to identify misaligned skill sets and adjust as needed.
Activity & Productivity Classification
Build a library of applications and websites employees use to understand how employees work with ActivTrak’s intelligent auto-classification engine. You can also customize to your needs.
- Jump start productivity tracking with crowd-sourced classification of most common applications and websites.
- Get a snapshot of activities with pending productivity classification status to take action.
- Differentiate productivity and category classifications by groups or roles.
- Collect a library of work applications used with helpful categories such as email, meetings, messaging, etc.
Application and Website Usage
Understand app and site usage by team and individual to identify adoption gaps and potential risk areas from unvetted tools.
- Understand which applications and websites employees use most.
- Filter usage % by productive and unproductive categories.
- Identify frequently used unproductive apps or websites and set usage limits.
- Uncover apps with redundant functionality to reduce license costs and streamline business processes.
Utilize pre-built alarms and custom create your own with any combination of conditions to fit your operational compliance needs.
- Set boundaries or restrictions on social media site usage.
- Alert on USB device activity to protect copying of sensitive data.
- Respond via automated actions such as email notification or external messaging apps – Microsoft Teams or Slack.
- Establish user risk scores with severity levels to understand activities out of compliance to company policies.
Reference detailed logs of user activities and events collected to better understand what transpired, when and by whom for audit trails.
- Analyze workflows by following the displayed chain of events.
- Find gaps in workflows and where time can be better allocated.
- Investigate compliance incidents any given time with data and context.
- Use the analytic findings as coaching opportunities and to improve processes.
ActivConnect is a powerful analytics tool that provides customers direct access into key user behavioral activity data to query and combine with external BI data visualization tools and other business data sources.
- Perform any query needed and analyze user activity data via your own cloud-based private database.
- Slice and dice the data to create personalized reports with BI Visualization tools.
- Leverage pre-built dashboard templates for Power BI or Tableau to gain deeper insights on productivity patterns and trends.
- Integrate and correlate your activity data with other business data sources such as Salesforce, Jira, ZenDesk, Microsoft Teams, etc.
Transfrom your business.
Join us and make your company a better place.