Process analysts work with businesses to identify areas where performance or processes can be improved, and to help them develop strategies to stay competitive in the marketplace. This involves meeting with key stakeholders to determine the goals of the organization, gathering and analyzing data and process mapping, and creating reports based around recommendations. Process analysts usually work regular business hours and are based in an office environment, although some travel to meet with clients and observe processes may be required. This job is well suited to people with great interpersonal and communication skills, strong report writing abilities, an aptitude for analyzing data, and great business acumen.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Meeting with clients to discuss areas of focus and improvement within the business.
- Conducting site visits to analyze equipment and established processes.
- Interviewing staff and management to determine the efficacy of personal.
- Gathering and processing data to identify process performance areas.
- Designing workflow and process strategies to improve business performance.
- Creating and presenting process reports for client approval.
- Overseeing the implementation of revised company processes and workflows.
- Monitoring the efficacy of updated workflows.
- Staying up to date with the latest business practices and technologies.
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and