Generally, RPA developers are responsible for the creation, design, development, and implementation of RPA systems. They are required to investigate, analyze, and set up automated processes to maximize efficiency for a business model.
- The Process Designer is responsible for understanding the current process.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Should be able to Prioritise and manage Multiple Portfolios
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and