Remote System Administration
In today’s environment of downsized budgets, overextended employees and high training costs, it makes good business sense to have extra options for managing your Terzion|DX solutions. Without an adequately trained staff, production capabilities are diminished, administration practices suffer, projects are put on hold, and system management becomes reactive instead of proactive.
Recognizing the need to avoid these issues, Terzion|DX Support Services has developed a complete program that is simpler, more cost effective, and offers greater consistency than most in-house alternatives. Your Terzion|DX applications will be cared for by the people who know them best: Terzion|DX specialists.
Whether you lack or not an in-house system administrator, or simply find that there are too many tasks for too few staff members, SoftExpert Remote System Administration (RSA) provides an efficient solution. With Terzion|DX remote service, there is no need to add staff to perform SoftExpert system administration, and your current system administrator is free to focus on development, programming, and capacity planning issues. Also, the risk of compromising your system’s reliability during employee turnover may be dramatically reduced.
With Terzion|DX 's RSA Services, our experts administer your Terzion|DX solution remotely during normal business hours to ensure maximum production support of your most business-critical processes. A well maintained contact center software solution will allow the system to operate more efficiently and be more cost effective over time. Most internal support problems require extensive phone calls, and in many instances, travel to identify and remedy the problem. By using Terzion|DX 's RSA, technology can be maintained off-site by application experts, reducing operation costs and freeing up staff for other responsibilities.
Terzion|DX 's RSA provides easier application updates, system security, system monitoring, continuous administration and more to lower your overall total cost of ownership. Expert administrators will control your software from a secure location so the system is running at the best possible rate. Also, RSA will act as a liaison between Terzion|DX Customer Support and your contact center to open support tickets when needed.
Some features of Terzion|DX RSA Services include:
- Continuous system administration
- System inspections and monitoring
- Remote updates and patches (3th and 4th digit)
- Support administration
- System(s) configured to a known state
- Proactive system monitoring and reporting
- Access to highly trained RSA system consultants
Maximize System Availability with Proactive Problem Detection
Terzion|DX has developed a remote diagnostics package that enables us to monitor your system functions and proactively address problems as they arise.
The application monitors your machines to detect conditions that suggest potential problems.
We can monitor a single system or group of systems for environmental conditions, potential software or hardware failures, performance metrics, availability of systems, and software and hardware configuration changes.
Potential problems can be solved or prevented remotely according to the need—sometimes before our customers are even aware of the problem.
Aiming to serve clients in the right measure of their needs, we offer RSA (Remote System Administration) in the Infinity categories. With a small addition to SLA contract, the customer can enjoy all the benefits of remote system administration service, with no deductible or hours time limit.
- Lower cost for skilled resources.
- Smooth implementation, thorough monitoring, and accurate system administration procedures performed to the highest standards in the industry.
- Support of an extensive network of Terzion|DX resources that can identify and resolve unforeseen issues.
- Less downtime and loss of production functionality.
- The elimination of the need to hire and train staff, or make accommodations for sick time and vacations.
- Enhanced performance and availability.
- Streamline administration: simplify management of your IT environment.
- More agility to get information, logs and others that are necessaries to resolve incidents related to Terzion|DX Products.
- Permanent IT environment monitoring and support (check CPU load, memory usage, disk space, etc.).
- Installation of corrective patches for critical issues or related to specific support tickets.
- Validation of specific ticket resolutions.
- Installation of OS and SGBD service packs (when required and only if the server and/or database is used exclusively by Terzion|DX applications).